Wednesday, November 4, 2015

A Cheesy dinner

Even though I've decided that for my (growing) family I need a bigger crockpot, I used the small one tonight! With 3 boys that are addicted to their electronics and not liking to clean their room, (or put up clothes), and one that homework is a fight to finish EVERY night -grrr arg- cooking in a crockpot can be a blessing. Let's not forgot the bun in my oven that tires me out come the evenings, either!

ANYWHO!

Tonight we tried Cheesy Potatoes and Ham.....



It's less than 10 ingredients, prep was easy-peasy, and it was smelling extremely yummo as it cooked! It seemed to pass the family meal test, although I doubt they'll want it regularly. lol

I found the recipe on Pinterest, but you can also find the it on Pillbury.com .

No comments:

Post a Comment