Friday, June 13, 2014

Review: Dollhouse book 1, by Anya Allyn

A few days ago I finally got around to reading this free kindle download- Dollhouse; A YA Gothic Supernatural Mystery set in Austrailia.

An intriguing story about the mysterious disappearance of a teenage girl. At first it reads like any normal mystery and I have to admit I did not know it's genre until I has finished the book. Which.... Helps me to understand the pull the book had. Allyn kept you going- intrigued as to what would happen.... What the characters would do... From the mystery itself to the numerous Shakspeare quotes, to the ending. 

Just enough is given and you're left with wanting more. Wanting to know more, the ending.

Dollhouse was definitely a good read. And the intrigue is what propells readers to want to read the next book.

And.... What happened to Lacey?!

No comments:

Post a Comment